Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

MUA 'Undress Me Too' palette

I picked this up from Superdrug a month or so ago after hearing some great reviews about it. This palette is a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette, only at a fraction of the price! These eye shadows have amazing pigmentation, staying power and a lovely creamy powder consistency. The colours are very very near to the originals and very good quality.
The biggest negative I can think of is that it's easy to use up, a lot of product comes off in one use but I wouldn't expect much more from a £4 palette! Having said that, the one eye shadow shade that has hit pan is one that I use daily (so it's not that surprising!)
I would also recommend using an eye primer, if you have more oily eyelids as they will slip and slide because of the creaminess. This is a great day to night palette as it comes with 2 natural looking matte shades. The coverage is also quite build-able so you can wear a shimmery eye shadow with out it being too much during the day!
I will definitely continue to buy these and will definitely be buying the 'Undressed' palette (a copy of the first Naked palette) when I can!

Have you tried any of these palettes or good Naked palette dupes? Let me know! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment