Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Maybelline Master Shape brow pencil - review


I'm always on the look out for a good eyebrow pencil as my eyebrows naturally don't match my hair colour very well, it's pretty hard to find a colour that suits me. My eyebrows are quite ashy toned and I find a lot of hazel brow pencils to be very orange. However, this pencil in 'dark blonde' is a great colour for me! I think this would suit people with blonde hair, red hair and maybe even a light brunette. It looks incredibly natural even when going for a strong brow look. The formula is very waxy which means that it has great staying power, however, I do like to use a brow mascara over the top and sometimes powder to make sure it really stays put! 
The biggest negative to this product is how quickly it runs out! After every couple of uses I have to sharpen it and to get a good point takes a lot of product away. Within about a month it was all gone and I don't use it every day. It's pretty annoying but the pencil only costs £2.99 and I do love it, so it's something I can live with!
 Have you tried this eyebrow pencil or any other good ones? Let me know! 

Sam Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment